The Denby Maiden is a steam wagon built by the Yorkshire Patent Steam Wagon Co. in 1905. The wagon has a horizontal cross boiler rather than the vertical boiler or the longitudinal boiler that most steam wagons of the time have. This wagon is of a simple light weight design with 2 cylinders mounted on the sides of the chassis driving the rear wheels by a chain reduction drive. The wheels are Timber Cart type with a thick steel tyre shrunk on.
- Unknown - Can you add any details ?
This wagon is seen regularly at events in the Yorkshire are and is transported with a classic Ballast tractor.
Add photos here
- Collector & preservation related
- Shows and Meets - fin events to visit or add your favourite show to the list.
- Clubs Listing - related preservation clubs to join
- Collections - private collections that visit the shows
- Museums List - Museums featuring steam and tractors etc
- Web Site Links - collection of usefull links
References / sources Edit
- Photos from the events & show guides
- add any relevant links here