YT 3738 on display in the British Commercial Vehicle Museum at Leyland in Lancashire
|Registration no.||YT 3738|
|Original owner||King George V|
|Museum exhibit atCurrently owned by||British Commercial Vehicle Museum?|
|No. of Axles||2|
|Notes||On loan to the Museum|
Built in 1927 - Originally owned by King George V, sold to Jersey Motor Transport in 1938, which came under Nazi control in WW2. The bus was then returned to British mainland late 1960's.
Current ownership since 1969 - restored in 1995 and currently roadworthy and taxed.
Could be available for promotion/ film work.
Some of the events attended by this vehicle include;
add more photos of the vehicle here
- List of Leyland buses
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- Shows and Meets - list of events
- Clubs Listing
- Collections - list of private collectors
- Museums List - Public and privately run museums open to the public
References / sourcesEdit
- Photos from events listed
- Add any directly relevant web links here please