Vehicle history Edit
The detailed history of this vehicle is unknown.
- Can you help add any history for it ?
History timeline Edit
- Built in 1953
Vehicle specification Edit
- Norton engine
- Belt drive
- Fitted with Rotavator
Significant Variations from original Edit
Owned by collector E. Roberts of Corby, Northants, England.
- (Do you know of any more information to list) ?
Events attended by vehicleEdit
This vehicle has attended several events including;
- Rushden Transport Cavalcade 2010
- Bedfordshire Steam Fayre - Old Warden 2009
- Kettering Vintage Rally and Steam Fayre 2008
- Lincolnshire Steam and Vintage Rally 2008
- please add any more events this tractor has been exhibited at
add more photos of this vehicle here,
|Photo||Caption / Description|
|At Old Warden Steam Rally 2009|
|Rear mounted rotavator attachment|
|At the Lincolnshire Steam and Vintage Rally 2008|
|Seen at Rushden Transport Cavalcade on 2010 with Mr Roberts Ransomes MG2 sn 151|
|At Rushden Transport Cavalcade 2010|
|Fitted with a rotavator attachment|
|Add more photos here||add a short description or caption|
See also Edit
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Society (HCVS)
- Collections - list of private collections of vehicles (have you added your collection ?)
- Museums - includes museums featuring vehicles (please add any missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Show guide (s)
External Links Edit
- Add suitable & Relevant Links here (General links can go in WEB Site Links)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.