|Headquarters||Gaobeidian, Hebei, China|
The Xinkai Auto Manufacture Corporation (新凯汽车) is a Chinese car manufacturer located in Gaobeidian. It was founded in 1981.
The company includes the head office in Gaobeidian, Hebei and a production and assembly line in Zhuozhou. Since 2004 the company is having an agreement with Mercedes-Benz to assembles the Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle for the Chinese market. So they have built an separate production facility for the parts of the vehicles in Qinghe. The assembly line for the Mercedes vehicles is located in Tai'an and has also been built for this special purpose. Xinkai Auto produces 40.000 units annual according to the German Minister-President Kurt Beck.
The area of the company contains 80,000 square meters where 2.000 workers are employed. The annual production capacity of Xinkai Auto are 200.000 units (complete; 40,000 units of the Sprinter model variants).
- Mercedes-Benz Ambulance (梅賽德斯-賓士 救护车)
- Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle (梅賽德斯-賓士 奔驰商务车)
- Mercedes-Benz Police Car (梅賽德斯-賓士 警车)
- Xinkai Century Dragon Extended Version (新凯 世纪蛟龙加长版)
- Xinkai Century Dragon Standard Edition (新凯 世纪蛟龙标准版)
- Xinkai Coach Car (新凯 教练车)
- Xinkai Fashion Star (新凯 时尚之星)
- Xinkai Kai Sheng (新凯 凯胜)
- Xinkai Light Truck (新凯 轻卡)
- Xinkai Rui Teng (新凯 锐腾)
- Xinkai Ruiup (新凯 锐达)
- Xinkai Single Cabine PickUp (新凯 单排皮卡)
- Xinkai Star City (新凯 都市之星)
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Xinkai Auto. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
- Official Website of the Xinkai Auto Manufacture Corporation (Chinese)
- Official Website of the Xinkai Auto Manufacture Corporation (English)