Wolverhampton Vintage Rally is a event held in the ? Park at Wolverhampton, organised by Wolverhampton Council. The event has a large modern funfair in addition to vintage machinery and vehicles on display from local owners & clubs.
The following steam engines were present;
- Aveling & Porter no. 6021 - Dougal
- Aveling & Porter no. ? - Sarah
- Aveling & porter no. 11520 -
- Burrell no. 2547 - Endurance owned by Len Crane
- Burrell no. 2950 - Little Mac a Devonshire type steam tractor
- Foster no. 14410 - Sprig on the racksaw demonstration
- Foster no. 14564 - Victoria owned by Swinglers from Nottingham
- Foster no. 14622 - Sir William
- Fowler no. ? - Wolverhampton Wander a crane engine owned by Len Crane
- Fowler no. 14805 - Lord Doverdale a 'Tiger Tractor
- Fowler no. 15288 - MrBlower - Steam tractor
- Marshall no. ? - Challenger -
- Unknown steam buggy with vertical boiler - built in Canada
Model steam engines
A number of working steam models as well as a few 'projects' were on show with some steaming round the park.
- Bedford OS tractor unit & Scammell semi-trailer in Wynns livery -
- Unknown - Scammell Handyman - 4x2 tractor unit
- Leyland Beaver - Brewery wagon in Mitchell & Buttler livery from The National Brewing Centre Museum at Burton on Trent -
Emergency services Arena
A small arena with a number of modern fire appliances from the local Fire & Rescue doing demonstrations and a number of older fire service vehicles on show.
Farm & Horticultural machinery
- Fordson Model N tractor -
- - A Norton ?
- BSA Bantam - A
- BSA ? - A
References / sources
|Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.|