Add your photo of this engine
|Manufacturer||Wallis & Steevens|
|Registration no.||BS 8161|
|Weight Tons (kg)|
|Date into Preservation||?|
|Power nhp||7 nhp|
|No. of Cylinders||1|
|Current Owner / Keeper||Bill Briggs|
|Sale Price (approximate)
|Notes||Oldest known W&S engine in UK|
Engine History[edit | edit source]
Oldest known surviving Wallis & Steevens traction engine in the UK.
Offered for sale at the Bill Briggs Auction in 2010.
Owner lives in IOM but the engine in 2014 was based on the UK mainland.
Events[edit | edit source]
Some of the events this engine has attended;
- Astle Park Steam Rally 2014
- list event (link) here and year
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Add your photos here
See also[edit | edit source]
- List of Named Vehicles
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Steam Machinery Manufacturers
- Glossary Index - use terms
- Collector & preservation related
References / sources[edit | edit source]
- were is the info from ?
- Old Glory Magazine
[edit | edit source]