Add your photo here
|Manufacturer||Wallis and Steevens|
|Build date||year ?|
|Weight Tons (kg)||? ton|
|Date into Preservation||-|
|Power nhp||? nhp|
|No. of Cylinders||2|
|Current Owner / Keeper||Museum of Transport and Technology, Auckland.|
|Sale Price (approximate)
|Engines Web site||www.motat.org.nz|
Wallis & Steevens no. 8006 is an steam roller that was built in ? by Wallis & Steevenss in Basingstoke, Hampshire. This engine is currently owned/in the care of Museum of Transport and Technology, Auckland.
- Please add (more) details of this engines history
- Exported to New Zealand in ?
Currently in the collection of Museum of Transport and Technology, Auckland in New Zealand.
Some of the events this engine has attended;
- list events here and year
Add your photos here
- List of Named Vehicles
- List of New Zealand steam engines
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Steam Machinery Manufacturers
- Glossary Index - use terms
- Collector & preservation related
References / sourcesEdit
- were is the info from ?
|Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.|
- add more link here