|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||Script error Volga (Volgograd Region)|
"Volzhanin" is a Russian holding company for leasing buses. The company is located in the city of Volzhsky Volgograd region, and includes leasing company, a distribution center, a network of dealers, and logistics center. The company was founded in 1993, the first five years leasing buses made by the Likinskiy Bus plant. Volzhanin was the first company in Russia to manufacture low-floor buses with aluminum body and electronic control systems.
Management and commercial activity Edit
The general manager is Alex Bakulin, son of the vice-speaker of the Volgograd Regional Duma.
Revenues in 2004 exceeded 625 million rubles. In 2005 they produced 240 buses.
The company currently produces urban, suburban, and intercity buses, and special purpose vehicles under the brand "Volzhanin", or "Volgabus" in foreign markets.
Urban buses Edit
- Volzhanin-32901 - Small alternative to the minibus.
- Volzhanin-5270 - large bus, designed for multi-purpose use on regular routes.
- Volzhanin-6270 - one-section, large capacity bus.
- Volzhanin-5270.06 "Sitiritm-12" - low-floor bus with a body made of aluminum alloy.
- Volzhanin-6270.06 "Sitiritm 15" - low-floor city high capacity bus with a body made of aluminum alloy.
- Volzhanin-6271 "SITIRITM-18" - urban low-floor bus with extra-large capacity and a jointed body made of aluminum alloy.
- Volgabus-6271. Built upon the technical requirements for Moscow, has an articulated 18-meter stainless steel body, automatic transmission and a new generation of engine, similar to the bus LiAZ 6213.
Commuter buses Edit
Intercity coaches Edit
- Volzhanin 52851 - designed for long-distance intercity routes
- Volzhanin-52702 - mid-range intercity coach
Buses Special Purpose Edit
- Volzhanin-52851 VIP - designed for comfort to accommodate business trips of senior executives
- Mobile library Volzhanin 52701 - Library bus
- Volzhanin-6216 Invalid - intercity bus transportation for wheelchair users
- Volzhanin-6216 Sports - sports freight and passenger bus to transport the team Motocross
- Volzhanin-52702 Blood Service - a mobile blood collection point
- Volzhanin-52851 Fire - Mobile fire headquarters
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Volzhanin. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|