Hi, welcome to Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki!
Thanks for your edit to the File:IMG 5013.JPG page.
There's plenty of information to add to the project, so I hope you'll stay with us and help make many more improvements.
The aim is to gather information on every make and model of Tractor, Construction Plant machine, Steam tractor and Truck built, as well as related material and list every example in preservation both in the UK and world wide.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we (and others) can credit your contributions to you !
We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Scoty6776 (talk) 01:19, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
Re:Morton Traction Truck photos Edit
Hi Paint and pencils.
I've add your gallery of photo's to a new page for the Morton Traction Truck as it was a 'red' link in the Morton Tractor Co., Harrisburg, Pennsylvania article (a link to a page that didn't exist yet, The links are a different colour when the page exists. but this is not very clear on some versions of wikia on different platforms due to using a different colour scheme). Not sure why you could not creat it but one exists now!! You should then be able to add more info and or photos to this article/page about your new tractor and about the originals, such as numbers built, specifications, old advert copies, examples in museums etc.
You could also for example start a page for the show it was exhibited at with info of when and were the show is held and when founded and photos of any other interesting early tractors that attended etc. also a link to the shows web site is useful for readers.
please also add any similar vintage machinery and farm shows to the list at the Shows and Meets page.
- -- 20:21, September 11, 2017 (UTC)