Hi, welcome to Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki!
Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Scoty6776 page.
There's plenty of information to add to the project, so I hope you'll stay with us and help make many more improvements.
The aim is to gather information on every make and model of Tractor, Construction Plant machine, Steam tractor and Truck built, as well as related material and list every example in preservation both in the UK and world wide.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we (and others) can credit your contributions to you !
We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Scoty6776 (talk) 21:40, August 14, 2014 (UTC)
Re:message left Edit
Hi Grannybmh welcome to Tractor Wiki.
You left a Question about a photo of a forklift on my user page, but addressed it to Scotty. ? I'm not clear from the question which page you are referring to as we have nearly 15000 with over 33000 photos to chose from. If you can tell me which page or photo it is your interested in I may be able to give you more info about it. Images have an associated page which can contain info on, image as well as its source and licensing terms etc if the uploader added it.
- - 22:22, August 14, 2014 (UTC)
Re:your reply Edit
Hi Betty (Grannybmh)
Not a problem, I often get lost in the web/forget were it was i saw something or what it was i was originally searching for etc.
I'm not familiar with that web site, so I'm afraid you will have to wait till Scotty returns and replies to your question. we have often both been away from this site during the summer months so he may not reply for a bit.
- - 20:48, August 15, 2014 (UTC)