We hope you can make continuing contributions of articles and/or discussion and other improvements, even if not logged in.
Discussion of any aspect of the site, and enquiries, can be made at the Forum or on the Talk page associated with each article. Please sign and date your contributions there, so that readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is probably still of current interest.
- Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- BulldozerD11 (Talk) 16:19, 8 December 2011
- (Note:- this message is generated by the Wikia system Bot on my behalf, and I may not be on-line but I will reply to messages ASAP ).
Re:Image use request Edit
Replied at the Talk page you created with the request on.
In summary You can use the Image as it is a Public Domain released image from Wikimedia Commons.
-23:59, December 8, 2011 (UTC) Tractor Wiki Admin
Note i've deleted some of the duplicate request you added & redirected others to the images page.
It is also best to get an account name so you have your own permanent user page as often IP/anonymous user pages change each time you log on, so people cannot contact you. (its a bit like moving flats every week your post gets lost)
- - 13:42, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
Re:Message on My talk page Edit
Copy of reply from my talk page -
As per previous replies to your duplicate posting of requests to use the image described above:-
- Yes - you can use the image - File:Exhaust.jpg
- Note - It was not created originally by me Or Scotty who uploaded it here but was sourced from the Wikipedia website as part of the European Emission Standards article which it appears in - The image was originally uploaded to Wikimedia Commons & released as Public Domain by "User:Jensbn". (to Wikimedia Commons which is the image repository for most images used in Wikipedia articles). Both the article & the image are attributed to Wikipedia as the source within the article or on the image description page on here - as per the "Creative Commons License" that Wikipedia and Tractor Wiki (Hosted by Wikia Inc.) both operate under.
-21:40, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I've also deleted yet another copy of the request from a totally unconnected category page.
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.