McCormick-Deering TD-35 1937
|Preceded by||New model|
|Superseded by||International TD-9|
|Power hp||42 belt, 37 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||414 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||4.5 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||6.5 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||sliding gear|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Length (inches/metres)||132 in|
|Width (inches/meters)||59 in|
|Height (inches/meters)||69 in|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||10560 lb|
|Factories||Tractor Works, Chicago, Illinois|
|Nebraska Tests No.||277|
|Approximate Cost new in (year)||$2725 (1937)|
The McCormick-Deering TD-35 crawler was the same as the T-35 except for its diesel engine. The 414 ci 4-cylinder diesel was the same design as the engine of the TD-40 except with a ¼" smaller bore. The TD-35 was built from 1937-39. It competed with the Caterpillar RD-4 and Cletrac BD.
- 1937 - McCormick-Deering TD-35 introduced
- 1939 - TD-35 replaced by International TD-9
Factory locations Edit
Tractor Works, Chicago, Illinois
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
- Wide-tread version
- Optional track shoes up to 22"
- Belt pulley
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
|1937||TKB507||2969||2222||Serial range includes T-35, TD-35|
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here