|Preceded by||New model|
|Power hp||67 gross, 63 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||239 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||3.875"|
|Stroke in (mm)||5.062"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||constant mesh with power high-low-reverse|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||15400 lb (with dozer)|
In late 1969 the 63 net hp TD-8C Gear Drive was a step up from the 50-hp TD-7C but still smaller than the 66-hp TD-9B gear drive. The TD-8C was powered by the International D-239 engine built by International Harvester of Germany, the same basic engine used in the Farmall 544 wheel tractor. The transmission of the TD-7C was a 4-speed constant mesh with power high-low-reverse. When the TD-8E replaced the TD-8C in 1974, the gear drive version was dropped.
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 5 rollers, 1 idler
- Track gauge: 54"
- Track shoe width: 13"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track show width: 15"-16"
- Hydraulic system
- Logging winch
- Logging arch
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International TD-8C series
- International TD-8C Full Power Shift
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)