International TD-20C dozer, 1971
|Power hp||170 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||573 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||V8|
|Bore in (mm)||4.5"|
|Stroke in (mm)||4.5"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||turbocharged|
|Transmission type||power shift with torque converter|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||32191 lb|
In 1971 the 170 net hp International TD-20C replaced the 160-hp TD-20B. A 573 ci turbocharged V8 diesel replaced the previous 429 ci turbo-six. Despite the power increase, the TD-20C was down on power compared with the 180-hp Caterpillar D-7F and 195-hp Allis-Chalmers HD-16 Series B. In 1973 International boosted the power of the TD-20C to 190 net hp.
- 1971 - 170 net hp TD-20C replaced 160-hp TD-20B
- 1973 - Net hp increased to 190
- 1974 - 210-hp TD-20E replaced TD-20C
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 6 rollers, 2 top idlers
- Track gauge: 74"
- Track shoe width: 20"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe width: 26"
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
|1970||25001||25362||362||Total calculated from serial range|
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- [International TD-20B]]
- International TD-20E
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here