International TD-15 Series 151, 1962
|Preceded by||TD-15 Series 150|
|Power hp||105 net, 84 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||554 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||4.625"|
|Stroke in (mm)||5.5"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||sliding gear with reverse shuttle-bar|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||22712 lb|
|Nebraska Tests No.||750|
The International TD-15 Series 151 was a slight upgrade from the Series 150, with no change in basic specifications. In 1963 it was replaced by the all new TD-15B.
- 1961 - TD-15 Series 151 replaced the Series 150
- 1962 - TD-15B replaced the Series 151
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 6 rollers, 2 idlers
- Track gauge: 62"
- Track shoe width: 16"
- Electric lights and starting
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
Little information on individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any more examples to list ?
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International TD-15 Series 150
- International TD-15B
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here