International T-14 1941
|Preceded by||McCormick-Deering T-40|
|Power hp||62 (engine)|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||461 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||4.75 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||6.5 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||dual-range sliding gear|
|Clutch||Rockford single disk|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||15950 lb|
|Turning circle (nominal) inches/meters||17.5 ft|
|Plow rating||6-8 14"|
|Approximate Cost new in (year)||$4735 (1946)|
The International T-14 was a considerably-larger replacement for the unstyled McCormick-Deering T-40. Instead of the truck-based 6-cylinder engine of the T-40, the T-14 used a 461 ci 4-cylinder engine that was essentially a conversion of the TD-14 diesel engine. The fuel consumption of the big T-14 would have been high and it sold in very small numbers, 117 over 6 years. The T-14 competed with the Allis-Chalmers K, Caterpillar R-5, and the Cletrac CG and DG.
- 1940 - International T-14 replaced the McCormick-Deering T-40
- 1946 - T-14 dropped
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track gauge: 56" or 74"
- Track shoe width: 16" (1940)
Variations and Options Edit
- Wide-tread version
- Optional track shoe widths: 14", 18", 20", or 22"
- Belt pulley
- Electric lights and starting
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here