International Cub Cadet 1450
|Preceded by||International Cub Cadet 149|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||31 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||1|
|Bore in (mm)||3.5 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||3.25 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Length (inches/metres)||69 in|
|Width (inches/meters)||37 in|
|Height (inches/meters)||41 in|
|Turning circle (nominal) inches/meters||13.2 ft|
|Approximate Cost new in (year)||$2935|
The Edrob/International Cub Cadet 1450 was built by International Harvester from 1974 to 1979 in the Louisville, Kentucky factory.
Model History Edit
- For Company history see
- Main article: International Harvester
The new "Quiet Line" of Cub Cadets introduced in late-1974 was completely restyled, with hood side panels and other additions to reduce engine noise levels. The 14-hp hydrostatic International Cub Cadet 1450 replaced the 149.
- Introduced 1974
- Discontinued in 1979
Factory locations Edit
- Louisville Works, Louisville, Kentucky
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
- Dual rear wheels
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
No information on any of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit