The Turner Brothers collection is a North Yorkshire collection of Steam fair related machines. The collection includes a Showman's Engine, Fairground organ and Showman's tractor. They exhibit a various steam fairs and events throughout the year. The Organ is available for hire for events.
- At Duncombe Park Steam Rally 2009
- Showman's engine Queen of Gt.Britain a Garrett built showmans tractor of 1919
- Showman's engine Yorkshire Belle a Fowler built Convertible engine of 1916. Converted to a showmans.
- 59 key Fairground Organ of 1898 built by Gavioli of Paris. (mounted in a modern trailer)
- Atkinson Showmans tractor - JRR 39D
- At Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally - Located in the Station yard
Photos to add
References / sources Edit
- Show guide
- add relevant links here