A trailer may refer to:
- Trailer (vehicle), an unpowered vehicle pulled by a powered vehicle
- Semi-trailer truck
- Portable classroom, a temporary classroom for schools with insufficient building capacity
- Mobile home, a housing unit built in factories, rather than on site
- Construction trailer, temporary accommodation for offices and building materials storage on construction sites.
- Special purpose trailer - Trailers built for unusual jobs such as transporting very large machinery or special cargo's like glass, or live stock.
For the non vehicle related subjects below - see the linked wikipedia articles listed here. In music:
- Trailer (album), the 1994 album from the Northern Irish musical group Ash
In films and video:
- wikipedia:Trailer (book), a short video for marketing a book
- wikipedia:Trailer (film), an advertisement, usually in the form of a brief excerpt or string of excerpts, for a new film
- wikipedia:Teaser trailer, a truncated version of a theatrical or film trailer
- wikipedia:Trailer (information technology), data appended to a main block of data to facilitate its processing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.