Tractor and Plant Magazines As the popularity of collecting classic machinery increases the range of magazines on sale has increased to cater for the market.
Current UK Magazine Publications[edit | edit source]
- Classic Plant & Machinery, Published monthly, 81 issues April 2008 http://www.Kelsey.co.uk
- Classic Tractor Magazine, published monthly 85 issues to April 2008 http://www.classictractormagazine.co.uk
- Earthmovers Magazine, published monthly, 49 issues to April 2008 http://www.earthmoversmagazine.co.uk
- Ford & Fordson Tractors Magazine , Bi-monthy, 24 issues to April 2008 http://www.Kelsey.co.uk
- Old Glory Magazine, published monthly, 218 issues to April 2008 http://www.oldglory.co.uk
- Old Tractor Magazine, published monthly
- Tractor Magazine, published monthly by Mortons Media http://www.tractorheritage.co.uk
- Tractor and Machinery, Published monthly, 174 issues to date http://www.tractor-and-machinery.com
- Stationary Engine Magazine, monthly 433 issues to April 2010 published by Kelsey Publishing
- There are others available, covering Commercial vehicles, Buses & Coaches, Light Commercials, Military vehicles, and other vehicles which are also featured on here to some extent.
- not all outlets stock them all ! !
(add any other relevant magazines here)
Club magazines[edit | edit source]
Some of the Clubs and Organisations publish a members magazine, usually quarterly.
- Rolling (magazine) - published by the RRA
- Steaming (magazine) - published by the NTET
- The Link (magazine) - Published by The Link Club (formerly ACMOC Chapter II)
- Vaporising (magazine) - published by NTVTEC
See also[edit | edit source]
Tractor and Plant Books - section to list relevant books for Collectors and enthusiasts of old machinery of all types