Stuart Gibbard is a British magazine editor and author who lives in Lincolnshire. Stuart has written several books on British based tractor manufacturers history and products.
add details here
If any, list the works organized by date of publication. See wikipedia:Charles Darwin for example.
- Current editor of the Vintage Tractor & Contryside Heritage
- Former editor of Old Tractor Magazine
- Contributor to Tractor & Machinery Magazine
- Contributor to most of the UK vintage tractor magazines.
Author of several books on Tractors machinery;
- The Doe Tractor Story
- The Ferguson Tractor Story
- Ford Tractor Conversions
- The Ford Tractor Story - pt1
- The Ford tractor Story - pt2
- The Roadless Story
References / sourcesEdit
The publications listed above