|Headquarters||Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China|
中文:) is a Chinese automobile manufacturer established in April 1988 in Shijiazhuang, Hebei. In 2002 ShuangHuan has bought the state owned automobile manufacturer Red Star Auto.
- Shuanghuan Laibao (HBJ 6460; officially manufactured 1988-1998, currently assembled in small series)
- Shuanghuan Jiaolian (HBJ6460 (PickUp) and HBJ5020 (SUV); 1998–2002)
- Shuanghuan Rabo S-RV (1999–2007)
- Shuanghuan SCEO / Shuanghuan CEO (intern: C9; since 2002)
- Shuanghuan Noble / Shuanghuan Bubble (intern: S6; since 2004)
- Shuanghuan S-RV (2007–2010)
In Germany legal action was taken by BMW which resulted in a ban on sales of the Shuanghuan SCEO.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Shijiazhuang Shuanghuan Automobile Co. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.