|Fate||Shut down by China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology|
|Headquarters||Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China|
) was a Chinese automobile manufacturer established in April 1988 in Shijiazhuang, Hebei. In 2002 ShuangHuan has bought the state owned automobile manufacturer Red Star Auto. Unfortunately, in 2016, Shuanghuan was shut down by China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, thereby ending the production of its last vehicle, the Shuanghuan Noble.
- Shuanghuan Laibao (HBJ 6460; officially manufactured 1988-1998, currently assembled in small series)
- Shuanghuan Jiaolian (HBJ6460 (PickUp) and HBJ5020 (SUV); 1998–2002)
- Shuanghuan Rabo S-RV (1999–2007)
- Shuanghuan SCEO / Shuanghuan CEO (intern: C9; since 2002)
- Shuanghuan Noble / Shuanghuan Bubble (intern: S6; since 2004)
- Shuanghuan S-RV (2007–2010)
In Germany legal action was taken by BMW which resulted in a ban on sales of the Shuanghuan SCEO.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Shijiazhuang Shuanghuan Automobile Co. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|