Les and Dave Searle own a number of Steam engines, which are shown at variouse events around the UK.
Engines[edit | edit source]
- Burrell no. 3245 - Tractor End2End
- Burrell no. 3829 - Crane engine His Majesty
- Burrell no. 3847 - Showmans Road Locomotive Princess Marina
- Foden no. 11340 - Steam bus Puffing Billy
- Fowler no. 8920 - Crane engine The Great North
- McLaren no. 1652 - Road Locomotive Boadicea
Events attended[edit | edit source]
Some of the events these engines have attended include:
See also[edit | edit source]
References / sources[edit | edit source]
- Old Glory Magazine, no. 244, June 2010
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.