At Cromford 2008
|Manufacturer||Ruston, Proctor and Company|
|Registration no.||CT 3949|
|Machine type||SH type|
|Weight Tons (kg)||9 ton|
|Power nhp||7 nhp|
|No. of Cylinders||Single|
|No. of Gears||2|
|Current Owner / Keeper||David Palmer|
|Notes||(listed as 11 ton in Elvaston guide)|
Engine History[edit | edit source]
- 1907 sold new from the Royal Show at Lincoln, to Ward & Newton of Sleaford.
- 1907 > 1965 worked for many owners before being parked up at Edwards of Swindon.
- 1965 purchased i a derelict state by Harry Palmer.
- 1983 > 1997 restored by Harry and his Son
- Currently owned by David Palmer and rallied in the Midlands since 1987.
- Visits Elvaston every year
Events[edit | edit source]
Some of the events this engine has attended;
- Earlier events
- list event (link) here and year
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Add your photos here
See also[edit | edit source]
- List of Named Vehicles
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Steam Machinery Manufacturers
- Glossary Index - use terms
- Collector & preservation related
References / sources[edit | edit source]
- Various show guides
- Cromford 2008 Guide
- Elvaston show guide 2009
- 2009 show guide, page 12-13
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.