- Built as show engine for 1922 Royal Show at Cambridge
- New in 1922 to A Herbert Carter of Wisbeach.
- Sold into preservation in 1963
- Bought in 1982 by Brothwell family the Current owners who restored the engine.
- Add more details of this engines history please.
Regularly seen at many steam rallies in the working are driving the rack saw "Wille Cut-it".
Shows visited by this engineEdit
Some of the events this engin has participated in include;
- Earlier years
- Great Dorset Steam Fair
- add details
add your photos here
- Show Guide
add links to sites featuring this engine
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.