Rover or rovers may refer to:
- Rover Company (1885-1967), a British motorcycle and car manufacturing company, absorbed into Leyland Motor Corporation in 1967
- Austin Rover Group (1982-1989), a mass-market car manufacturing subsidiary of Leyland
- Land Rover Group (1981-1987), a light commercial vehicle division of Leyland
- Freight Rover (1981-1986), a commercial van/truck manufacturing division of Leyland
Rover and MG companiesEdit
- Rover Group (1986-2000), the new name given to Leyland in 1986 after the company divested its other divisions, later sold to BMW
- MG Rover Group (2000-2005), a company formed in 2000 when BMW sold most of the Rover Group to the Phoenix Consortium
- Land Rover, a 4x4, SUV and all-terrain vehicle manufacturer sold by BMW to Ford in 2000, and now owned by Tata Motors of India.
Automobiles and locomotivesEdit
- Rover Light Armoured Car, a WWII Australian vehicle unrelated to the Rover Company
- GWR Rover class, a class of locomotives
- Rover was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.