Rolls-Royce may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce Limited, the original company founded in 1906, and split into Rolls-Royce plc and Rolls-Royce Motors in 1973
- Rolls-Royce Holdings, an aerospace, power systems and defense company (named Rolls Royce plc from 1973 through 2003)
- Rolls-Royce Motors, the motor car manufacturing entity established in the 1973 de-merger of Rolls-Royce Limited and the predecessor of Bentley Motors Limited, a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group from 1998 to 2002
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, an entity created in 1998 as a subsidiary of BMW Group for the manufacture of Rolls-Royce branded motor cars
- List of Rolls-Royce motor cars
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.