The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Rolls-Royce is a British brand; it may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce Limited, the original company founded in 1906, and split into Rolls-Royce plc and Rolls-Royce Motors in 1973
- Rolls-Royce plc, the aerospace, power systems and defense company.
- Rolls-Royce Deutschland
- Rolls-Royce Marine Power Operations Ltd
- Rolls-Royce North America
- Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Rolls-Royce Turbomeca Ltd.
- Rolls-Royce AB, KaMeWa AB, then a part of Vickers plc
- Rolls-Royce Motors, the car division comprising the Rolls-Royce and Bentley brands, separated from Rolls-Royce Limited in 1973. The company (now called Bentley Motors Limited) was acquired by Volkswagen in 1998, with the Rolls-Royce brand separately licensed (by Rolls-Royce plc) to BMW to establish a new car company (Rolls-Royce Motor Cars)
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, manufacturer of Rolls-Royce automobiles since 1999, a BMW subsidiary
- List of Rolls-Royce motor cars a list of cars manufactured by Rolls-Royce Limited, Rolls-Royce Motors and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars