- One of only 16 built of this model
- Dual power transmission
- Lambourn cab
- Portal axel (50 deg articulation for small turning radius)
- Owned by collector George Yarwood of Cheshire.
- More details unknown - can you help with details of this tractors history ?
Some of the events this tractor has attended are listed below;
- Roadless 90 - one of several concourse standard restorations exhibited at the event.
- Belvoir Castle Steam Festival - 2008 on the Ford and Fordson Association display
- Tractor World Show - Malvern - 2009.
Click images for bigger picture
- Preservation related
References / sourcesEdit
- photos from roadless 90
- Roadless.co.uk official web site
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.