中文:) is an upmarket marque of the Chinese automaker Chery. Models include a microvan, large sedans (the G5 and slightly bigger G6) and the supermini Riich M series, that includes a five-door hatchback, a small sedan and a five door wagon. The marque was launched in March 2009.
Chery used the "Riich" name for a model of van (the Chery Riich) prior to the creation of the Riich sub-brand.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Chery launches luxury car brands", Alibaba (22 March 2009). Retrieved on 25 August 2012.
- ↑ "China's Chery to stay away from overseas buys-Sohu", Reuters (15 December 2009). Retrieved on 26 August 2012.
- ↑ "Riich X1 enters market", Alibaba (16 November 2009). Retrieved on 26 August 2012.
- ↑ "Chinas Premium-SUV", Auto Bild (17 November 2009). Retrieved on 26 August 2012.
- ↑ "Chery Auto launches luxury sedan Riich G5". Gasgoo (24 December 2009). Retrieved on 26 December 2012.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Riich (automobile). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.