Vehicle history Edit
The detailed history of this vehicle is unknown.
- Can you help add any history for it ?
History timeline Edit
- Built 19? as the 14546th machine built (serial number 14646)
Vehicle specification Edit
- Roadless Track system
- Forward Reverse gearbox
- Armstrong Siddeley air cooled engine.
- power take off
- hydraulic linkage
Owned by R. Stephens of ?, England.
No other detailed information on this vehicles history in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any more information to list) ?
Events attended by vehicleEdit
This vehicle has attended events including;
- Cumbria Steam Gathering 2009
- add other events here
add more photos of this vehicle here,
See also Edit
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Society (HCVS)
- Collections - list of private collections of vehicles (have you added your collection ?)
- Museums - includes museums featuring vehicles (please add any missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add suitable & Relevant Links here (General links can go in Web Site Links)