Vehicle history Edit
The detailed history of this vehicle is unknown.
- Can you help add any history for it ?
History timeline Edit
- Built 1936 as the 563th machine built (serial number 663)
Vehicle specification Edit
- Roadless Track system
- Forward Reverse gearbox
- Sturmey Archer air cooled engine.
- No PTO
- Original Throughout
Owned by Su SUMNERS of Warwick, England.
This vehicle was purchased new by a market gardener in Lincolnshire and remained with that owner till being passed on to his son. Purchased in poor condition and restored by its current owner.
No other detailed information on this vehicles history in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any more information to list) ?
Events attended by vehicleEdit
This vehicle has attended events including;
- Astwood Bank Vintage Gathering 2011
- Astwood Bank Vintage Gathering 2010
- Astwood Bank Vintage Gathering 2009 (won best Crawler in Show)
- Astwood Bank Vintage Gathering 2008
- add other events this machine has attended here
add more photos of this vehicle here,
See also Edit
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Society (HCVS)
- Collections - list of private collections of vehicles (have you added your collection ?)
- Museums - includes museums featuring vehicles (please add any missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add suitable & Relevant Links here (General links can go in Web Site Links)