|This combine harvester-related article is a stub. You can help Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki by expanding it.|
A Ransomes 801 combine in the line up at a farm sale
- Introduced for the 1963 season
- 8 ft cut with a transport width of 8'6" designed for access down narrow lanes.
- Perkins 42 hp (31 kW) engine
- 36 wide threshing drum
- 4 Straw walker design
- 3 ton per hour capacity
- Tanker or Bagger option
- replaced by the Ransomes Crusader combine for the 1968 season
A few examples still exist and occasionally appear at shows or farm sales in the UK and Ireland.
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
- List of Ransomes model range
- List of combine harvester manufacturers
- List of Types of Agricultural Machinery
References / sourcesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.