Vehicle Innovation_logo}}.jpg Click here to upload a logo
|Key people||Michel Bouton (CEO)|
|Revenue (turnover)||€30M (2010)|
PVI is a former subsidiary of Ponticelli Frères. Its current stockholders are the Marcel Dassault Industrial Group, the financial institution Centuria Capital and a business management holding company (Sovibus). PVI has been the first company in France to market Electric buses, like the Oréos 55E, which is used by the RATP on a touristic bus line in Paris, the Montmartrobus. More than half of the French electric buses in circulation in 2003 have been distributed by PVI.
PVI manufactures and distributes the following electric vehicles:
- Oréos 2X, 22-places urban electric bus, with an average range of 120 kilometres
- Oréos 4X, 49-places urban electric bus, with an average range of 120 kilometres
- 26T electric chassis, heavy electric truck used for household waste collection, streets cleaning, etc.
- ↑ Français :http://www.avem.fr/index.php?page=bus, AVEM bus page
- ↑ http://www.renault-trucks.co.uk/news/015-maxity-electrique.html, Renault Trucks press release about the first Maxity Electric in circulation