|Parent company||PSA Peugeot Citroën|
Okazaki, Aichi, Japan
Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan
|Class||Compact crossover SUV|
|Body style(s)||4-door MPV|
|Layout||Front engine, front-wheel drive / four-wheel drive|
|Platform||Mitsubishi GS platform|
DW12 HDi 2.2L turbodiesel I4|
4B12 2.4 L DOHC MIVEC I4
6-speed twin-clutch transmission
The equivalent Citroën badge-engineered version is the C-Crosser, both of which will be produced by Mitsubishi in its Nedcar plant, in The Netherlands on the basis of the new Outlander. Both the 4007 and C-Crosser are the first Japan/Netherlands-produced cars sold under any French brand. They have a sales target of 30,000 units per year.
- 2.2 L (2179 cc) DW12 HDi turbodiesel straight-4, 115 kW (156 PS), 380 Nm; with a particulate filter and a 6-speed gearbox, and able to run on 30% biodiesel
- 2.4 L 4B12 Petrol DOHC 16-valve MIVEC I4, 170 PS (same engine as the Outlander)
There are 3 available trim packages for the Peugeot 4007, all featuring a 2.2 Hdi engine:
- SE - The standard model, with alloy wheels, climate control, heated mirrors, power steering etc.
- Sport XS - SE trim, plus leather seats and a telephone.
- GT - SE trim, plus headlamp washers, CD multichanger, heated leather seats, telephone, etc.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Peugeot 4007. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
- Peugeot Citroën automobiles SA (October 2006). "PSA Peugeot Citroën expands its range with new SUV" (PDF), http://mediatheque.peugeot-pressepro.com/dossiers/4007_PSA_EN.pdf.
- [dead link]
- "PSA". Psa-peugeot-citroen.com (2010-06-30). Retrieved on 2010-12-04.
|« previous — Peugeot, a brand owned by PSA Peugeot Citroën, road vehicle timeline, 1980s–present|
|Small family car||309||306||308|
|Large family car||504||405||406||407||508|
|Convertible||205 Cabriolet||206 CC||207 CC|
|306 Cabriolet||307 CC||308 CC|
|Leisure activity vehicle||Peugeot Bipper|
|Partner Combi||Partner Tepee|