The Peterbro tractor was built by Peter Brotherhood Limited of Peterborough from 1920 till the mid 1930s.
- Main article: Peter Brotherhood Ltd
The Peter Brotherhood company had a long history in the railway industry before branching out into the tractor market in the 1920s. The tractor was shown at the Royal show of 1920 and also won a bronze medal at the Royal Agricultural Societies show at Lincoln, being beaten to first place by a British Wallis tractor..
The tractor developed 30 hp which was large for the British market at that time. They were more popular in Australia and New Zealand.
- One example exists in the Hunday National Tractor Collection in Northumberland.
- A couple more are Known to exist in the UK.
- Several examples exist in New Zealand.
|Make + Model No.||Reg No.
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
- Old tractor Magazine Featured the Peterbro in Issue 15
- [http://www.xenonite.com/hosted%20sites/woolpit%20steam/images/photos/full/gallery4/Very%20rare%20Peterbro%20Tractor%201918%20Pic%202.jpg Photo of Rare Peterbro at Woolpit rally