Add details here
Production stopped in 1996 after over 1 million examples of the 6.354 family have been built.
The engine was also built under license in many countries.
It was replaced by the Perkins 1000 series engine
- 6 Cylinder
- capacity = 354 cu inches which = 5.8 litres
- Straight in-line
- Cast iron block with dry liners
- For use in tractors the block is structural when used with cast iron sump
- cast alloy or pressed steel sump (depending on application)
List vehicle models fitted with this engine. The engine was designed for use in a largr range of applications, from marine to industrial, agricultural and vehicle. It is impossible to list all individual OEMs and models covering the over one million engines produced!
References / sourcesEdit
- www.perkins.com Official web site