|This article requires Infobox vehicle adding.|
PUT 510 is a restored AEC Matador owned by Garry Dann of Kibworth a collector of classic and vintage trucks. This tractor / truck was built in 1943 by AEC of London as an artillery tractor. It was converted to a timber tractor by the Douglas company after being demobed from military service in the 1950's.
After military service it was refurbished and converted to a Timber tractor for civilian use by John Holman plant and farming contractor from Burton Overy..
Originally this was a armoured matador, if you look close the front wings are original.
Bought by current owner Garry Dann in 19 ?
Fitted with a Jib for timber extraction duties.
Jib was taken off Mick Watsons Matador 774 FBD and put onto PUT510 while under the ownership of David Crouch but has now gone back onto 774FBD.
Some of the events attended by this vehicle include;
add more photos of the vehicle here
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- Shows and Meets - list of events
- Clubs Listing
- Collections - list of private collectors
- Museums List - Public and privately run museums open to the public
References / sourcesEdit
- Photos from events listed
- Add any directly relevant web links here please