- Built in 1956 on the 11th April - last year of production for the model
- Supllied new to Mr. A. Hill of Mere Warminster, Wiltshire
- Detailed early history unknown.
- Obtained in an 'Off-farm' condition.
- Restored by current owner between 1-5-2000 and 10-5-2003 to concourse condition
- Fitted with a Lucas 'Universal' lighting set no. 302
- Currently owned by tractor collector Brian Whitlock from Somerset.
This tractor has been exhibited at events including;
- Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008. (46)
- Add more events this tractor has been exhibited at here
Prize winner at several shows (add details please)
|Photo||Caption / notes|
|At Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008,|
|Add more photos of this tractor here please||add short caption here|
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Tractor Dealers
- List of Tractor Restorers
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
References / sourcesEdit
Photos from 2008 Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show.
- Info board and photo display presented with the tractor.
- ↑ Newark show guide 2008
- Friends of Ferguson Heritage - Club web site
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.