Oliver 90 with Perkins engine conversion
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||4.75 inch (118.85 mm)|
|Stroke in (mm)||6.25 inch (156.25 mm)|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Factories||Hart-Parr Works, Charles City, Iowa, USA|
The Oliver 90 was introduced in 1937 and built till 1953 in the Hart-Parr Works, Charles City, Iowa, USA. It featured a 44 hp (33 kW) engine.
Model History Edit
The history of this item is unknown. Can you help add any history for it ?
- In ?
Factory locations Edit
Built in the Hart-Parr Works in Charles City Iowa.
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built xyz).|
|1930||Data missing||First built|
|1979||Last built No.|
|1980||serial no||Number built||Notes|
No information on any of these tractors in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Classic Tractors of the World, by Nick Baldwin.
- ↑ No data
External Links Edit