ORA 967E is a restored 196? Ford 4000 (Ford Major) Tractor.
Tractors history[edit | edit source]
- Owned by Harry Berriman of Driffield Yorkshire.
- Built in 196? this is one of the early Ford 4000's with the Major name still used.
- Bought from Derbyshire in 1996
- Restored in ? and used for ploughing and road runs.
- Detailed history unknown.
Events[edit | edit source]
This tractor has been exhibited at events including;
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Photo||Caption / notes|
|Front view showing the rounded nose cone of this 6X version of the 4000|
|At Driffield Steam and Vintage Rally in 2008|
|Add more photos of this tractor here please||add a short caption|
See also[edit | edit source]
References / sources[edit | edit source]
Photos from 2008 Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show.
- 2008 Show guide and Info sheet.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.