|Headquarters||Caxias do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil|
|Products||Intercity, Urban, Micro and Mini Buses|
Neobus is the tradename of Brazilian bus manufacturer San Marino Onibus e Implementos Ltda (San Marine Omnibus and Implements Limited) based in Caxias do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul. Neobus initiated production of buses in 1999 and has already manufactured over 30,000 vehicles. The company manufactures the bodies for a whole range of coaches, e.g. microbus[disambiguation needed ], intercity and touring coach. Its primary manufacturing plant, located in Caxias do Sul.
On 1 February 2012, Navistar announced that it will form a joint venture with Neobus, for the manufacturing and developing fully integrated buses under the NeoStar brand, which will initially focus on North American and South American markets.
- City Class an Iveco based medium duty bus.
- Mega - a Mercedes-Benz or Volkswagen based transit bus.
- Spectrum - an Agrale or Mercedes-Benz based transit bus.
- Spectrum City
- Spectrum Class - an executive coach
- Spectrum Road - a tourist coach
- Thunder - a smaller bus available as in transit, tourist or executive versions.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Neobus (Brazil). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|