An American Training Organisation similar to the UK CITB"Construction Industry Training Board" Centers for training plant operatives, to operate machinery and plant to a defined level of competency and issue a certificate. In the UK all plant operatives require a Card to show they have that competency before being allowed to work on most construction sites now. Other industries are also introducing compulsory certification to operate Machinery at work. The UK certification scheme is called "CPSC" card. operatives also need a H&S skills card "CSCS"

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.