A Mustang horse is a free-ranging horse of the American west.
Mustang may also refer to:
- Brand name used by the Mustang Manufacturing Co. for a range of skid-steer loaders who's logo includes a mustang horse.
- Ford Mustang, a car model
- Shelby Mustang, a high performance variant of the Ford Mustang
- Hulas Mustang, an SUV from Hulas Motors
- Mustang (motorcycle) a manufacturer of miniature motorcycles
- North American P-51 Mustang, an American World War II fighter
- North American F-82 Twin Mustang, an American military fighter
- Titan T-51 Mustang, a high-performance three-quarter-scale version of the P-51 Mustang fighter
- Cessna Citation Mustang, a modern business jet
- Mustang Aeronautics Midget Mustang, a homebuilt sportsplane
- Mustang Aeronautics Mustang II]], a two-seat homebuilt sportsplane derived from the Mustang Aeronautics Midget Mustang
- Mustang (kingdom), a former kingdom within Nepal in the Himalayas
- Mustang District, a district in Nepal
- Mustang, Oklahoma, United States, a city
- Mustang, Texas, United States, a town
- Mustang Island, a barrier island on the Gulf coast of Texas
- Mustang Creek, California, United States
- Mustang (military officer), slang for an American military officer who rose from the enlisted ranks
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Mustang. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.