Industrial MH 111 At Somerset Vintage & Classic Tractor Show 2013
Serial no 111?32051
|Model status||Unknown Discontinued|
|Preceded by||Muir-Hill 110|
- Royal Oak - (Muir-Hill 111 sn 32051) Shown above was one of a fleet of five owned by Rover Group and used for towing press tooling around the factory in Swindon. All of the tractors were named after battleships.
- Note this tractor does not have the original 6 cylinder Perkins engine, it instead was retro fitted with a 4 cylinder turbo charged unit.
- add other surviving examples here.
Parts & Service available from:-
- Smallholder Services - www.smallholderservices.co.uk
- Lloyd Loaders (Muir Hill) - www.muir-hill.com[dead link]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.