Mole plough on a Ferguson- IMG 5056

Ferguson mole plough - Sheffield 09 - IMG 5567



Mole drainer + pipe layer at LAMMA 2013 IMG 6080

Pipe laying mole plough, with gravel hopper

  • Used to break up the ground below plough depth and/or form a drainage channel to the dyche or ditch.
  • Also used to pull in pipes and cables. Usually with a straight blade the shank and a tapered circular point at the base slightly bigger than the diameter of pipe being installed. In some applications draw rope would be put in the ground and a tapered plug drawn in by a winch with the pipe behind to expand the hole.

See alsoEdit

External linksEdit

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.