|Preceded by||McCormick-Deering W-6|
|Engine model||IH BC 264|
|Power hp||50 hp|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||264 cu inches (4.3 litres)|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||4 inches (102 mm)|
|Stroke in (mm)||5.25 inches (133 mm)|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Notes||A diesel version the International Super BWD-6 was more common.|
- For Company history see
- Main article: International Harvester
The history of this item is short. Can you help add any history for it ? The McCormick Super BW-6 was a British built version of the McCormick-Deering W-6. For the diesel version, see McCormick Super BWD-6.
- In ?
- Doncaster, England
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options
Serial Numbers Information
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built 275).|
|1958||Last built (No. ?)|
|year||serial no||Number built||Notes|
No information on any of these tractors in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No.
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources
- Newark VTH show guide