PT. Mazda Motor Indonesia is a former joint venture between the Mazda Motor Corporation and the IndoMobil Group. The company was located in Jakarta, Indonesia and has built only two different Mazda Familia based car models. The manufacturing company was founded in 1985 and discontinued in 1997. Approximately 1,500 units were built in a month.
- Mazda MR90 (Hatchback, 1985–1990)
- Mazda MR90 (Hatchback, 1990–1992)
- Nazda Baby Boomer (Hatchback, 1992–1994; renamed MR90)
- Mazda Vantrend (Station Wagon, 1992–1997)
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Mazda Motor Indonesia. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
- ↑ Mazda launches new locally-produced passenger car for Indonesian market. (Mazda MR90) (product announcement) - PR Newswire | HighBeam Research: Online Press Releases
- ↑ Mazda Familia (FA4) - Autocade
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 OLDJAPANESECAR.COM: Forum - Remanufactured OJCs
- ↑ Japanese Nostalgic Car :: View topic - 1994 mazda vantrend...should i go for this???