A Massey Ferguson 97 in as-found condition driving a saw bench by belt
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||8,155 lbs|
|Factories||Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA|
The Massey Ferguson 97 was a Massey Ferguson-badged tractor built by Minneapolis-Moline in the USA. The tractor was offered in Gasoline, Diesel and LPG versions, all with a 6-cylinder 101 hp (75 kW) Minneapolis-Moline engine. It was based on the Minneapolis-Moline G705 and Minneapolis-Moline G706.
- Built by Minneapolis-Moline of Minnesota.
- 6-cylinder 504 ci in engine
- 108 bhp , 87 hp (65 kW) drawbar
- Belt pully
- Swinging Drawbar (no linkage)
UK tractors and preservationEdit
These tractors were an American-spec model and UK examples are recent imports for preservation.
- Tractors in preservation in UK
- BKU 205B - Photo above
- List of Massey Ferguson models
- List of Types of Agricultural Machinery
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
References / sourcesEdit
- Massey-Harris, Ferguson and Early Massey Ferguson Tractors by John Farnworth